I talk myself hoarse sometimes telling members that member benefits from HRPA more than cover the cost of membership. With the Holidays coming up, I thought I’d use this opportunity to share a few examples.
HRPA offers more than a fifty percent discount on gym memberships with GoodLife fitness and big savings on home and auto insurance with TD Insurance (I personally saved over $400 switching my motorcycle insurance policy to TD), but the Holidays are about gift giving, so let me focus on the MemberPerks benefit from Venngo.
MemberPerks aggregates several hundred savings offers on restaurants, retail, entertainment, recreation, travel and hospitality, business services, etc. About 6,000 HRPA members have subscribed to the program—it’s a free member benefit, but you do have to sign up. And here’s some of the savings they are taking advantage of:
- Need to do some shopping? How about 20% off La Vie en Rose, 15-20% off at Van Heusen, 10% of on SoftMoc, free shipping and no HST on New Balance shoes, $15 off at Le Chateau, 15-20% off at Calvin Klein, save up to $100 on Dell computers, or 15-20% off at Izod.
- Can’t see well enough to shop for clothing? How about up to $800 off on laser vision correction from Bochner Institute.
- Got a golfer in the family? Save up to 50% on green fees at Clublink. (My favourite! Fore!!)
- Want to take the family out? There’s more than 200 participating establishments across Ontario. How about enjoying 15% off on a holiday lunch or dinner at Jack Astor’s or Alice Fazooli’s? Or 30% off at Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament.
- Want to see a movie over the Holidays, how about Cineplex movie passes for just $8.45.
- And while you’re in the gift-giving mood, how about fleet pricing on GM, Hyundai, Nissan, Infinity, Ford, Mazda or Jeep vehicles.
Not registered? It’s not too late. Logon to the HRPA.ca website. Go to Member Centre > Member Savings, and sign up.
For all you performance management/total rewards specialists out there, Venngo also offers WorkPerks®, a version of our program for employers.